[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Игры » Counter-Strike Sourse » Counter Strike Source Map Downloads
Counter Strike Source Map Downloads
knifeproДата: Четверг, 03.04.2008, 21:40 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Статус: Offline
Counter Strike Source Map Downloads
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll put links to download some of the custom maps we run on the server here.

Counter Strike: Source cs_mansion map download
It's a decent version of mansion, at least the best I've seen available so far. Runs fine on the server and most users get a pretty high fps. I'll play this version, but am looking forward to a version with a little more detail and "extras".

Counter Strike: Source de_speeball_b2 map download
I love this version of speedball for Counter-Strke Source. The classic walls and other baracades are still in place. All of the exterior walls have been turned to metal - I really like the sound effects because of that. Also, the makers of this version of de_speeball added a light haze to the air. Snipers can't stand at one end and pick people off on the other end.

One little glitch I noticed...shawdows of the players show through the walls. It can work to your advantage if you know what to watch for.

Counter Strike: Source cs_twilight map download
This could quickly become one of my new favorite counter strike source maps. It's kind of a combination of cs_mansion & cs_office...you'll see when you get in the game. The map is very well done. My average FPS on this map is much higher than other maps like dust or italy.

Counter Strike: Source cs_bank_b3 map download
A pretty decent version of bank. Rounds tend to go fairly quick and there are multiple ways to get to the hostages.

Counter Strike Source maps..no comments on these yet:

alamo.zip
cs_beachassault_ek.zip
cs_greece.zip
de_bridge_b2.zip
de_takedown.zip
cs_suburb_beta11b.zip
cs_backalley_2005F.zip

Форум » Игры » Counter-Strike Sourse » Counter Strike Source Map Downloads
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024